CRM, Customer Relationship Management, refers to the tools used by enterprises for managing a company’s relationships and interactions with new and existing customers.
The right CRM solution will allow you to better understand your customers and engage with them, as well as to empower your people and increase their productivity, optimize your operations, and transform your products and services based on your customers’ demands.
Why adopt a CRM strategy?
Simplify and streamline the majority of complex customer interaction processes and increase customer satisfaction.
A single point of reference CRM will help you gather all available data, analyze them with AI & ML tools, and make more efficient decisions.
With almost 40% of the CRM solutions failing to live up to their promises, Pobuca will be
your CRM expert to target your desired outcomes, by offering turn-key solutions across the CRM ecosystem, on sales & marketing automation, customer service, productivity tools, and business intelligence.
Unique Selling point
We have the business knowledge combined with technical expertise to build your CRM to empower everyday users while providing insights that will help the management team to take decisions and convert them to actions.
Pobuca will be your single point of truth for your customer and sales data, the CRM tool that you will use the most in order to increase revenues and customer satisfaction.
Our business experts will guide you and make your CRM strategy more productive, automate your daily customer-related tasks, and gain revenue streamline insights.
Our team of experts will help you build a CRM system of value, being also user-friendly and avoiding the typical failures of GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out).
What's included in a CRM
Our consulting team helps you with your CRM strategy and to identify your needs in the following areas:
To automate your sales processes, we help you first understand the parts of the sales cycle:
- Automate processes regarding prospecting and engagement.
- Boost the productivity and performance of the sales teams.
- Empower employees to exceed customer expectations.
- Increasing sales revenue and profitability.
- Decrease time to quota & get higher conversions.
Improve your customers’ journey by generating multichannel and personalized marketing campaigns, nurturing sales-qualified leads, and aligning your sales and marketing activities and teams.
A CRM will be the right tool to track customer service requests on time and offer personalized support.
- Empower your people by delivering the right tools to your teams so that they can deliver prompt, accurate, and consistent service to the customers you support.
- Offer personalized service and we make sure that all the data is used to create an enhanced, personalized experience that will make the customers feel truly valued by your organization.
- Have a unified infrastructure that breaks down organizational and data silos and flows consistently and effortlessly throughout the entire organization.
The base of a successful CRM system, we can help you optimize your people’s productivity:
- Orchestrate the internal messaging collaboration.
- Make internal and external video meetings.
- Share documents between people and devices.
- Take and share notes.
- Access, manage and share your business contacts.
CRM insights and Business intelligence give huge value to a company’s management teams to make better decisions & accelerate performance.
- Improve marketing performance with AI-driven insights, lead scoring, custom dashboards, and gain insights for trends across channels.
- Empower Sales managers with data-driven insights and measure customer service agents’ performance.
- Give managers a deeper understanding of the business and where to focus their coaching efforts via pipeline & forecast analysis, deal insights, relationship analytics, and conversation intelligence.