Have you ever considered that by protecting your network you actually protect your reputation?
Files and information are the lifeblood of an organization. Keeping this information—and your organization’s productivity - intact and secure is nonnegotiable.
Did you know that Organisations take, on average, 191 days to detect a breach and 66 days to contain it? (Ponemon Institute, Cost of Data Breach Study, 2017)
Did you know that according to IDC, endpoints are the primary point of entry for attacks, with an estimated 70% of breaches starting on endpoint devices? (IDC: Effective Incident Detection and Investigation Saves Money, 2016)
Get the right advice! A comprehensive Breach Readiness and Incident Response solution enables strong prevention, rapid reaction times, effective communications, and reduced impact in case of malware getting inside. The most important success factors are a sound data protection plan, the right security technologies to prevent incidents, and the right team to act in case an attack evades the front-line defences and a breach occurs. We know it’s a lot to do.
Network security combines multiple layers of defenses. Here are some approaches:
- Advanced Malware Protection: removing viruses, worms, Trojans, ransomware and spyware
- Application security: holes, or vulnerabilities, that attackers can use to infiltrate your network
- Data loss prevention: DLP technologies can stop people from uploading, forwarding, or even printing critical information in an unsafe manner)
- Email security (blocks incoming attacks and controls outbound messages to prevent the loss of sensitive data)
- Firewalls put up a barrier between your trusted internal network and untrusted outside networks, such as the Internet, by using a set of defined rules to allow or block traffic.
- An intrusion prevention system (IPS) also scans network traffic to actively block attacks.
- A web security solution will control your staff’s web use, block web-based threats, and deny access to malicious websites. Wireless security.
Take Breach Readiness and Incident Response to the next level with Cisco and Watchguard security solutions.
Incident Response Services | Pobuca Security Experts: Immediate access to skilled incident responders with years of experience. The experts can respond within 4 hours by phone and be deployed to the customer’s location within 24 hours.